Registration must be completed online by clicking on one of the two links below. Visit the registration site and follow the prompts to complete the registration details as requested. Registrations will not be accepted over the telephone.
Registration for EA & NCAM Members and Non Members: Register online here.
Registration for Students & Speakers: Register online here.
|Registration Type||Early Bird Rates|
(prior to 31/08/2017)
(from 01/09/2017 to 27/11/2017)
|EA & NCAM Member||$990||$1100|
*Student registration is only valid when the student is presenting a paper and/or submitting a poster.
DAY registrations are not available.
- full conference attendance for three (3) days
- conference program will include plenary presentations and
- program including full abstracts on USB
- daily conference catering including morning & afternoon teas, working buffet luncheon
- offsite conference dinner
- daily networking opportunities
- Welcome Reception on Monday 27 November 2017 at Ainsworth Building. Time: 5.00pm until 7.00pm. Guest ticket price: $40 per person.
- Conference Dinner on Tuesday 28 November 2017 at Coogee Pavilion. Time: 7.00pm until 11.00pm. Guest ticket price: $80 per person. Two course dinner with wine.
Terms and Conditions
A refund policy will apply for cancellation as follows:
- Cancellation more than 60 calendar days before the event will be refunded in its entirety
- Cancellation between 30 to 60 calendar days before the event will be given a 75% refund
- Cancellation within 30 calendar days before the event will not be refunded
- Transfer of registration is allowed if you notify our office at least 5 business days before event. Please note that any difference in fees will have to be paid if the replacement registrant is not entitled to the same rate. No refunds will be provided for transfers to a lower fee item.
- Please note that upon registration for an account with Engineers Australia, unless you have informed us otherwise, you are deemed to have given your consent for Engineers Australia to use your personal information (as that term is defined in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)) for marketing purposes. This will include use by our wholly owned subsidiaries, including EEA. You can change your marketing preferences, including the choice not to continue receiving marketing material, by telephoning us or updating your preferences in MyPortal.
- Engineers Australia reserves the right to alter, amend or cancel all or any of the arrangements contained in the program.
- Engineers Australia cannot accept responsibility for delegates’ late transport arrivals or non-arrivals due to delays outside of their control.
- I acknowledge and consent that during my attendance at this event my image or voice may be recorded via video, photograph or by any other means (“recorded”) by an officer or official of this event, which may be distributed or published at the discretion of Engineers Australia. If you do not wish to be recorded, you are required to formally advise Engineers Australia
Social events cancellation policy
The Congress Organisers reserve the right to cancel or vary optional activities if minimum numbers are not reached.
Regrettably, optional social events and additional ticket cancellations cannot be refunded if participation is cancelled less than 14 days prior to the event.
All payments are made online using a VISA, Mastercard, American Express.
All fees above are quoted in Australian dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST.